SAF-Holland acquires majority stake in coupling system specialist V.Orlandi

V.Orlandi will be included in the SAF-Holland Group’s scope of consolidation as of April 1, 2018

SAF Holland, Bessenbach.
Bavaria Luftbild Verlags GmbH
SAF Holland, Bessenbach.

Share

SAF-Holland has acquired a 70% stake in the Italian manufacturer of coupling systems for trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and agricultural vehicles V.Orlandi S.p.A., based in Flero near Brescia, Italy.

SAF-Holland initially acquired 70% of the shares in V.Orlandi. The parties agreed to grant SAF-Holland a call option for the remaining 30% interest in the company, which can be exercised at a later date.

V.Orlandi will be included in the SAF-Holland Group’s scope of consolidation as of April 1, 2018. In the first full year following the inclusion in the Group’s scope of consolidation V.Orlandi is expected to contribute approx. $27.2 million (EUR22 million) to the Group sales featuring an adjusted EBIT margin of approx. 15%.

Most Popular

Digital Editions

PMV Middle East - May 2018

Subscribe Now