Ritchie Bros.' next timed auction in Dubai to be held on 29-30 September
The auction season is back in September, with thousands of heavy equipment items and trucks waiting to be sold at the upcoming Ritchie Bros. auctions around the world. Because of Covid-19, the heavy equipment auctioneer is holding all its sales entirely online, including in Dubai this month, where bidders will be using the easy-to-use 'Timed Auctions' bidding system. Bidding in the Dubai auction will be open for several days and ending on September 29 & 30.
“It's easy to place bids and bidders have more time to get their bids in," said Eduard Faig, regional sales manager - Middle East & India. "The auction system notifies bidders when they're outbid or are in the lead. There's a lot of item information and photos available on our website, and bidders can still come to the auction site to inspect items of interest before they place bids."
The September auction will feature more than 1100 items including excavators, wheel loaders, dozers, dump trucks, cranes, and more. Everything sells to the highest bidders, regardless of price. Some of the highlights of the auction will be:
- 30+ cranes, including a selection of XCMG and Sany mobile cranes
- 60+ wheel loaders including a 2018 Caterpillar 972L
- 60+ excavators including 2018 Caterpillar 320D2
The Company's June auction Dubai already shifted entirely to online and saw a big increase in participation. The number of bidding registrations went up 21% compared to the same auction a year ago.
The June auction in numbers:
- 1,080+ items sold
- 1,012 bidders from 73 countries
- Top 5 bidder countries: UAE, USA, Canada, UK, and The Netherlands
- Top equipment groups: wheel loaders, hydraulic excavators, mixer trucks, lifts and truck tractors